Logging in to the Blog:
Adding a Blog Post:
After successfully logging in, please complete the following six steps
(please make sure to complete all; too often people forget one or more of these):
1. Select a (catchy) title for your post
2. Write the text of your blog post (or copy and paste it from your word processor; 300-400 words).
Give a minimum of 2 sources for your post, including links.
Include a figure, photo, or graph.
3. Select the category “2012 Assignment 3” for your post
4. Select one or more tags from the list, or make your own (e.g., Michigan, Water, Great Lakes, Flood, Storm, etc.)
5. Click “submit for review”
Adding Links and Figures to your Post:
<a href=”https://www.msu.edu/example.html”>Text for your link</a>
<img src=”URL_of_Figure”>, for example: <…img src=”http://bhere.com/images/tornado/noroof.jpg”…><…img src=”http://bhere.com/images/tornado/noroof.jpg”…>